Friday, February 09, 2007

It Did Not Take Long

Have you heard the latest funny joke? KFC has a new dinner that they call the Hillary special. It contains two big thighs, two small breast, and one left-wing. Well it was funny a few weeks ago. I still think that if Obama and Hilary Clinton would quit attacking each other and team up they could have the White house for the next 16 years. Greed and a need for power may be their downfall. Nancy Pelosi is playing the "It is because I am a woman" card. She is wanting a government 757 jet to fly her from California to DC. When the story was leaked she started to back pedal and when that failed she did the "they hate me because I am a woman" thing. I tell my daughters (and son) do not find an excuse find a way. They are growing be to strong individuals. Of course Bec has a lot to do with it. On Friday the 2nd we finally graduated the firefighter recruit class. It was a nice ceremony. We planned for 150 guest, expected 100, and had over 200. This week I taught hazardous materials operations (big freekin' yawn). I hate teaching this dry, dry, dry, course. It could be taught in 2 days. The course is 40 hours. Next Monday check the local fox 23 website (www.fox23.com). Rebecca has been nominated for the Jefferson Ward. This award is for outstanding community service. I hope that she wins. Talk to you soon(er)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Let me re-read that post because I missed where Col. Sanders had anything to do with it.....oh never mind...big left wing. Sorry...I get it now. Dur!!!

Rebecca said...

Oh...and I'll love you forever. Can't wait for our trip to our secret place in the woods. *winks*

MUD said...

OK Guys, get a room.
I think the entire Democratic party is out there building up for the comming election. I think once they figure out the pecking order they will be all lovey dovey and own the White House. I shudder to think what the place will be like but what the hell, could be worse. MUD