Saturday, October 28, 2006

Left-knee, Right-knee, Weenie.

For all of my loving fans (Becc and Dennis) I have seemed to be on the road to a full recovery from my knee surgery. The swelling has gone down and now I am left with a stubbly knee and two scars. This surgery has been a lot better than when they operated on my right knee. Rehab has been going well, or should I say Physical Therapy. I would hate for anybody to think that I need to go to rehab for substance or alcohol abuse. My PT's are good and they laugh at my jokes.
Yesterday there was a women in the pool doing water therapy. She had her hair up in a "Holy bun" and was wearing a very, very modest swimsuit. I was laying on the exercise mat, which sets next to the pool, having my leg twisted up by my frickin' head. I hear this lady huming a song. I listened for a while and fiqured out she was humming "I love rock n roll" by Joan Jett. Awesome!
You see, I have a deep fondness for Joan Jett. I was a young lad when I first saw a poster of her. She was wearing black leather pants. (Grrrrrrr). It was then, staring at that poster, that I first put it together that I really liked women !

3 comments:

MUD said...

That is because you didn't see the Farah Facett poster first. That red swimsuit would put lead in any young pencil. MUD

K. M. DeMauro said...

As a matter of fact I had that poster of FF. It was on the wall next to the poster of the "Keep on truckin" guy with the marijuana leaf.

Rebecca said...

I think I will purchase a pair of tight leather pants and dance on the bed. Can I? Can I? Oh yes!!!!! Baby!!!