Sunday, October 29, 2006

Smokin' Weed with Jesus, part deux.

Have we all recovered.
Some of the coolest church people I know are the Methodist. The Methodist are, in my my best understanding, Catholics mixed with a little Jimmy Buffett. We had a friend that was a Methodist Pastor. He was so cool. I went into his office one day and he has a poster on the wall that says "Go Bocephus". You gotta like that.
Mentioning the Catholics. I like some of them to, though that whole child abuse thing is a huge black eye that is going to take a big' ol glory filled ice pack to fix. I have found that they (Catholics) are more "real". They don't pretend to be more than what they are and seem to accept their limitations. My only question is that I feel I can go directly to God with my prayer requests. One of my buddies at work is catholic. He has tried to explain it to me with limited success.
Well that is that for now. I 'll continue this over the next few days. By the way, be careful of hitting the "NEXT" button when scrolling threw Blogs. I happened onto a page that had a naked guy sitting on a staircase pulling on his pud. It scared me. That ol' boy was packing more meat than a Jimmy Dean sausage Truck.....

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey...what was the address to that blog with the guy on the stairs?

IM JUST KIDDING!!! Actually it makes me throw up a little in the back of my throat thinking about it.

Oh and I like the Methodist, too.

Wanna get married?

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mendy Pfannenstiel said...

Yeah, I don't get/agree with some of the stuff they do, either. I just like going to a relaxing, STRUCTURED church service.