Saturday, November 25, 2006

An Okie at the United Nations.

Uncle MUD gave me a good idea. I do hereby announce my intentions to be the UN ambassador from the United Nations. Dubya, is you listening'. I hope that it will become a reality. Here is my list of priorities once I make it in there. 1. Remove China from the human rights commission. Having them serving on that commission is like having a fat kid over the chocolate cake conservation committee. 2. Change the UN colors from white and light blue to orange and black. Light blue is for pussies. 3. No more peace keeping missions. Go on ass kicking missions. 4. Make all foreign dignitaries pay their dang parking tickets. Vote for me......ya'll

2 comments:

MUD said...

Just today I heard that NY Senator wants the US to spend 1.6 Billion dollars of US funds to upgrade the UN bldg. They allow smoking in their bldg and need sprinklers and smoke detectors. Nothing would give most of us a warmer feeling than for the damn bldg to burn down and they move to Europe. Good Post. MUD

Anonymous said...

You got my vote. But orange and black?? After Saturday? If you wanna go on an ass kicking mission you gotta wear Crimson and Cream and ride in on the schooner!