Monday, November 13, 2006

Stuffing the ol' manicotti and the silent generation

Is that a manicotti you got there, or are you glad to see me? I made some awesome manicotti last night. Two kinds. Sausage and spinach. I found the trick to stuffing the manicotti. Use a pastry / cake decorating bag with a large end on it. Just fill the bag, give a squeeze and bingo! During my recent attendance at the FSIO conference at OSU I attended several leadership workshops. The best was about leading different generations. This is the first time in U.S. history that there are four generations in the work force. The first generation that we will talk about is the "Silent Generation", born between 1925 through 1945. There has not been an US president born during this time. This generation was the generation of the world wars.

2 comments:

MUD said...

Most of the silent Geberation have retired if they were successful at all. Those still woring are the retired poor and you see them in their blue vests sayiong "Welcome to Walmart".
What kind of sauce do you use with your manacotti? That is a treat I have not mastered yet!

Rebecca said...

Your manacotti tasted yummy...like you. ;)