Monday, December 11, 2006

11 questions about men.

As usual I was reading the morning web news and came across an article about men. Of course I made it more relevant. Q. Why do men say they will call you but don't? A. He got tired of listening to you complain about your ex for two hours on your last date. Q. Why do men talk about their jobs during dates? A. Quite simple, men often find their identity in their careers Q. Why do men want to hump everything in a skirt? A. If it bugs you quit wearing skirts. Q. Why do men lie about the littlest things? A. Because when he told you the truth you nagged his ass for weeks and would not shut the hell up. Q. Why doesn't he talk to me? A. This is a two-part question: first you will not shut up. Second a man has a different type of hearing system. You may have said the following: I was at Jenny's house and just wanted a cup of hot coffee with sugar and all she could talk about how much sex her sister Susan has. What he heard was : I want hot sex. Q. Do these pants make my ass look big? A. No. ......................................................................................................................................................................... Have a good day.........Take a moment to say hello to somebody today.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello gorgeous!!! *bats eyelashes*

Anonymous said...

Hello gorgeous!!! *bats eyelashes*

Anonymous said...

Hello gorgeous!!! *bats eyelashes*

Anonymous said...

Hello gorgeous!!! *bats eyelashes*

Anonymous said...

Hello Gorgeous!!! *Bats eyelashes*

Anonymous said...

Hello Gorgeous!!! *Bats eyelashes*

MUD said...

Hi there, No Eyelash Batting from here, just a hi from KS. That wife of yours needs some special holding. Get with it and make her forget all that sad stuff. Life is way too short to feel bad over the holidays. Hope you can get up with them but understand the job is important. MUD

Anonymous said...

I don't know why that posted 6 times and truly I don't need any special holding I was just posting my feelings and everyone thought I was depressed. I'm not depressed, people. I was just talking on my blog.
Merry Freaking Christmas!!!
lmao