Friday, December 08, 2006

Its too danged cold

Why do we put a scarf on a snowman? Isn't that like giving the wicked witch from the wizard of oz a bubble bath. This morning it is 7 degrees here in our little slice of paradise. I don't think that the heater has shut off any. I watch the morning news while I blogg. Typical stuff this morning, power outages due to ice, car wrecks, politics, blah, blah. OH, Barak Obama versus Hillary Clinton? I am excited about the republican ticket of Giuliani and Condi "hot pants" Rice. Well I am off to the Casa de bomberos, keep warm, keep safe, keep it real yo.

1 comment:

MUD said...

I truly think the fickle people in the United States will probably elect Hilarity Clinton and she will get to frolic in Washington for eight years. The most telling thing about her is the fact that she wrote in one of her books that she didn't think Bill was cheating on her. I want my Commander in Chief to know about such things. Imagine living with Bill nad not knowing the lipstick on his shaft wasn't her's. Her inability to call Bill one of the biggest hounds is a failure in my mind. Our Senator Brownback is launching a campaign to see if his conservative faith based campaign has a chance. He is just a joke waiting to happen.
MUD