Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What is it, male or female?

The India Olympic committee has a sticky situation on thier hands. It appears that their best female runner may be male. After a recent complaint the committee had the athlete examined and the result came back male. I don't know if this was some kind of genetic abnormality or if he was just tucking the boys back. I know several "athletes" and have talked with them in tha past about the pressure they feel to perform. Several of the younger guys on the job with me are really into personal fitness. I wish that I had been earlier in my career. These guys buy and use all types of poweders, mixes, juiced, and potions. Eat raw eggs and tons of tuna. These guys also have practically no sick leave left. You can almost bet that at least one of them will call in sick every shift. Those of us that have been around a while get what we like to call the "turkey flu". It affects your eyes and you butt. After you get it you just can't see your ass going to work. I know it is an old joke but it is still damn funny. Have a good day. I got a standard operating procedures review and rewrite committee meeting to attend to this morning. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: