Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cigars and Fake Breasts

I was reviewing several of my last blogs and have come to the realization that all I have been writing about is fire stuff. I guess that I have been working too hard on this academy. So sorry for the FD overload. I always tell new firefighters "let the fire department be what you do, not who you are." As I was unwinding last evening and reading the latest edition of Cigar Aficionado. I really like a good cigar, hell I'll even smoke a bad one. David Coruso was on the cover, I guess he smokes cigars also. My sweet wife and I like to go to our favorite cigar store, buy a couple of nice smokes and retire to the smoking room. They have a huge leather couch that you can sit back and puff your troubles away. Anyway, as I was reading I turned the page to an advertisement that featured a guy sitting on a couch smoking a nice cigar with two hot chicas besides him. The caption was about something like "enjoy yourself or so something for yourself, yada yada yada." These ladies were right shiny. Now early in may days I would not have noticed the cigar, I would have zoomed in on the fake breast. Now I just kind of wondered what type of cigar that was.

1 comment:

MUD said...

At least once a year, near my birthday I smoke one really good cigar. This year I found a nice looking cigar at a shop in Twin Fals ID. I smoked that rascal and I swear I thought I was 13 again as I almost got sick from the wonderful taste of the tobacco. You thought I was going to say something about an erection didn't you. Do you know what is the most common breast size in nursing homes? 38 long. MUD