Tuesday, January 09, 2007

MUD Knows History, Kris Knows Fire

After a thurough historical ass-whipping by MUD I will yeild the floor on history. I was trying to use a bad example to prove and irrelevant point. My wife (Mrs. Beautiful) says I should write what I know. I have included a link to an article of mine that got published on Fire Engineering's web site http://fe.pennnet.com/display_article/281427/25/ARTCL/none/BRNIS/Self-directed-training-teams/ . Day 5 went well in the academy. See ya'll later.

1 comment:

MUD said...

I will read the fire article later on, I have a teaching gig this AM at Barb's school and tis afternoon at another school. I will have a fun day in spite of what else happens. I have been watching the history channel way too much and Hitler and his gang have been on a lot. You can write about military stuff anytime you desire. Just remember the girls love uniforms especially when they are at the foot of their bed (on the floor). MUD