Friday, January 26, 2007

A Good Way to Tell What is on Her mind.

Okay, I think that I might have a clue about this one. I found out the best way to figure out what kind of mood your wife/girlfriend is in and what has been on her mind lately. Recently my little bride has been out of town so I have been driving her car. I turned on the cd player and found that she had made a cd of her recent, favorite songs. We started out with Christina Aguilera singing "nasty boy." Then we went into a Fergie song, mix in some Shinedown's "Lady so divine." Add a bit of Kiss' "Hotter than Hell." Then just top it of with some "dont you wish your girlfreind was hot like me."

3 comments:

MUD said...

So what the hell does it mean? Does she have cheat in her heart or just a wierd taste in Music? I lsten to all types of music and talk radio and it doesn't make me schitzo or demented. But what does it mean? Your better half is one strange Petty but that doesn't make her stand out in this crowd. MUD

Rebecca said...

I can assure you that I just have a weird and vast taste in music. I can listen to Johnny Cash one minute and Seether's "Fuck It" and then Judy Garland's "Over the Rainbow" so..what does it mean, Kristofer? You never said. I also have 100 different pair of shoes...so what does that mean?

K. M. DeMauro said...

you like shoes.